Welcome to You Can Be Jobless Too!

To all who have stumbled upon this site, you are either wallowing in your joblessness (as am I) or you found this by accident and are wondering what the heck is this?
Behold- You Too Can Be Jobless! A site where I, the anonymous blogger, will share my stories of being unemployed as I journey to the end goal of one day having a proper job.

You may be wondering, "well what does this anonymous blogger do for a living? They must be lazy or have no experience!" On the contrary, I graduated with a degree in media(one that is thriving with opportunity *sarcasm) and have almost 10+ years of experience, not to mention I live in one of the most competitive cities ever! Can you guess where?
 As with many career fields as of late, the opportunity lake is going through a drought and I have been left to spend my days constantly applying, freelancing, interviewing and networking my butt off. 

I wanted to create this site so I could share with people, who may also be going through this, that there is hope and positivity in unemployment (even though it feels like you have failed your family and spent all your money on a worthless degree :p ). I hope to document my journey to employment enlightenment, while throwing in some humor along the way. 

So Welcome to You Too Can Be Jobless!

Enjoy!


Comments